Thursday, November 29, 2012

......drum roll to reveal the part in the play.....

......for the university play 'Alice through the looking glass'...... which i will be playing.....is.....the White Queen!!!!!  Tonight was the first read-through with most of the crew and it was fun, fun, fun!!!!  I can't wait to get started on the rehearsals which begin next week.

Max is worried about my school work, and with only 1 project left to complete in two weeks time, I am confident that the marks I have been earning will keep me on the honor list......my desire to balance life with a deep desire to enjoy this experience has given me so much joy.  I am always up to a challenge and wanting to continue to be challenged to be better and to evolve and grow as a person and as a professional.

There is only a few weeks left before Christmas vacation and a chance to catch up and work ahead in the course and complete course content before the final practicum.

No comments:

Post a Comment